Many of our subscribers have asked for short pieces on the key issues of the presidential race that they can forward to their friends. Accordingly, I have written one such piece every night since Monday, and sending them out to our email subscribers. If you read Conservative Truth on the website, I have made all six of the emails available in article form directly beneath this column; the title is "For Your Friends." Feel free to copy any of them and send to people who have not fallen totally under Obama's hypnotic spell. There is still hope for many Americans to regain control of their minds in time to vote for real change.
I came across an excellent article which I would like to share with you this week. It covers all the reasons why I consider Obama to be the most dangerous person ever to run for the presidency. Many people have referred to him as a "Manchurian Candidate," but none have done the excellent job that David Kupelian has done in his article, "Yes, Barack Obama really is a Manchurian candidate." The article is not sensational; rather, it is a thoughtful, well-researched and well-sourced article that demonstrates where Obama has come from, and where he will take this nation if elected.
The article begins, "Many Americans are wondering why so many of their countrymen reject a genuine war hero with decades of experience, one whose pro-life, limited-government values pretty much reflect those of Middle America. Instead, these same countrymen are enthralled with a man who not only has no experience or qualifications for the job, but who is, in fact, the most radically left-wing major-party presidential candidate of our lifetime."
Kupelian then goes on to show, with Obama's own words and excellent documentation, exactly what we can expect from an Obama presidency. Here are some highlights...
- Abortion: "The first thing I'd do as president is sign the Freedom of Choice Act." This would remove all restrictions on abortion, including partial-birth abortion and parental notification laws, making America the abortion capital of the world. And, of course, his government would happily use our money to pay for America's abortions, and millions of foreign abortions.
- Pro-Homosexual: He is without doubt the most pro-homosexual candidate in history, promising to back virtually the entire radical "gay rights" agenda, including the complete repeal of the Defense of Marriage Act, with a goal of legalizing homosexual marriage in all 50 states.
- Family Values: Dr. James Dobson has thoroughly examined the issues and Obama's statements. Dobson never overstates his case, but based on his research he predicts "hardship," "persecution" and "suffering" for Christians if Obama becomes president.
- The Economy: Simply put, Obama will devastate our national economy with his promised tax increases. The last time a president was foolish enough to raise taxes during an economic meltdown, he caused the Great Depression.
- Iraq: Kupelian says it well. "Obama alone will be able to snatch defeat from the jaws of certain victory in Iraq. He is so weak, inexperienced and narcissistic, he will reflexively appease our nation's enemies and thereby encourage the growth of evil the world over. Millions will suffer as a direct result."
In the movie "The Manchurian Candidate," the villain's mind was programmed by people who wanted to control the United States. He emerged from nowhere with a "manufactured history" to become a hero to gullible people. He spoke so eloquently that huge crowds hung on his every word, and women fainted in his presence.
Americans must choose between a genuine American hero who loves his country, and a pretender who cares not about the well-being of our citizens. If we choose wrong, Abraham Lincoln's words will haunt us for many years...
"If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher."
NOTE: I will be sending out the final email tomorrow night. It will include links to a number of videos which I have researched this week. I took hours to weed out the wierdos and the wackos. The result is a group of short, hard hitting video clips that Â should help undecided voters make their decision. (As of this morning, one in seven registered voters had still not made up their minds!) If you would like to receive tomorrow's email, write to me at Publisher@ConservativeTruth.org.