By a U.S. Citizen
It's easy to dismiss individual programs that benefit non-citizens until they're put together and this picture emerges. Someone did a lot of research to put together all of this data. Often these programs are buried within other programs, making them difficult to find.
You think the war in Iraq was costing us too much? We have been hammered with the propaganda that it was the Iraq war and the war on terror that is bankrupting us.
How about the war of illegal aliens against the U.S. economy? Read the 11 ways in which this war is being waged:
1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year by state governments.
2. $22 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens.
3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens.
4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally who cannot speak a word of English!
5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.
6. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens.
7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens.
8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare & social services by the American taxpayers.
9. $200 Billion dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens.
10. In 2006, illegal aliens sent home $45 Billion in remittances to their countries of origin.
11. The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One million sex crimes committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States.
The total cost is a whopping $ 338.3 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR.